- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup diced ham or proscuitto (about 2 oz)
- 1 Tbl fresh basil, chopped (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 1 Tbl fresh sage, chopped (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 1 Tbl fresh mint, chopped, (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 1 Tbl freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbl butter
- Beat all ingredients except butter thoroughly.
- Melt butter in 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet, cover and cook 9-11 minutes, or until eggs are set, and bottom is light brown.
Savory Italian Frittata @ Group Recipes