This cheesy main dish is quick and easy - the kids will love it, too!
* 4 Tbl butter
* 1 garlic clove
* 15 oz Ricotta cheese
* 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 Tbl freshly grated Romano cheese
* 2 Tbl chopped fresh parsley
* 2 Tbl copped fresh basil
* 1/4 tsp nutmeg
* 2 cups elbow macaroni
* 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Heat butter in medium skillet, add garlic, saute 1 minute. Stir in Ricotta, Parmesan, Romano, parsley,basil, and nutmeg. Cook, stirring, over low heat,, until heated through. Let stand on very low heat to keep warm. Cook elbows in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente (firm to the bite), about 12 minutes. Drain.
2. In large serving bowl, fold elbows with Ricotta mixture and Mozzarella cheese until well blended. Serve immediately.