This quick and easy sauce goes especially well served over Rigatoni, Penne, or ridged Ziti pastas.
* 2 Tbl extra virgin olive oil
* 1 garlic clove, crushed
* 1 and 1/2 cups chopped fresh ripe tomatoes (about 1 lb)
* 2 Tbl chopped fresh basil
* 1 Tbl chopped fresh parsley
* 1/4 tsp dried oregano
* 1/8 tsp dried thyme
* 1 cup Ricotta cheese
* salt and pepper to taste
* freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oil in medium skillet over low heat, stir in garlic, saute ! minute. Add tomatoes. Simmer, uncovered, until mixture boils and begins to thicken, about 10 minutes. Add basil, parsley, oregano, and thyme; whisk in Ricotta cheese until blended well. Heat, stirring, about ! minute. Add salt and pepper to taste,. Toss with hot pasta, serve with Parmesan cheese.